Yoga & Nature Retreat Namibia
YOGA & NATURE RETREAT IN NAMIBIA
30 NOVEMBER 2019 – 8 DECEMBER 2019
Unplug from your daily routine and reconnect with your inner self through this eight days yoga & nature retreat in Namibia with Zannier Hotels.
Live a completely immersive experience all the while indulging ultimate relaxation in incredible surroundings and within the comfort of Omaanda and Sonop. Your journey will include yoga, meditation, wellness moments, mesmerizing activities and nature discovery and will be lead by Katy Misson, admired yoga teacher, physiotherapist and posturologist.
- 8 nights all-inclusive in luxury accommodations at Omaanda and Sonop,
- Full board (wellness cuisine + all beverages except premium liquors and Champagne),
- All transfers (by road in luxury vehicles),
- Twice daily, yoga and meditation,
- Two complimentary massage treatments of 60 min per person at our spas,
- Private one-to-one wellness consultation with Katy Misson,
- Private game drives in conservancy reserve to spot wild animals & learn about flora,
- Behind the scenes tour (5 hours) with possibility to discover a wildlife sanctuary, have a private tour of the research centre and meet with wildlife animals rescuers,
- A private excursion to the majestic dunes of Sossusvlei at sunrise (with private chef),
- Unique stargazing experiences in one of the world’s darkest sky reserve,
- A wide variety of complimentary activities,
- All yoga equipment as needed + allowance of 3 pieces of laundry per person per day,
- A surprise welcome gift pack & many more surprises
Price: All-inclusive stay at €6,750 per person sharing a room. €7,750 for single person.
Information or bookings: contact Alexandre at email@example.com |+32 (0)493 964 288