In response to changing market place conditions and worldwide restrictions on travelling / free movement announced by many governments, and to limit the spread of the Coronavirus, we have decided to anticipate the closure of Zannier Hotels Le Chalet, and to temporarily suspend business operations in all our other properties (Zannier Hotels 1898 The Post, Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang, Zannier Hotels Sonop and Zannier Hotels Omaanda).
We very much regret having to confront you today with this drastic measure. It was not an easy decision, but unfortunately it is necessary to protect you as our valued guest and our wonderful team alike.
Of course, our teams remain at your disposal should you have any question or are affected by these unforeseen business interruptions. We are also preparing for a new start after the crisis.
We thank you for your understanding and your loyalty.
- Zannier Hotels Le Chalet (France): Based on the latest recommendations of the French government, the village of Megève has decided to close all slopes, and all shops except supermarkets and pharmacies remain close until April 3rd. Logically, we have decided to anticipate the season closure and close the property as from Sunday 15th March. We are looking forward to welcoming you at Zannier Hotels Le Chalet next season – hopefully in a better context. You may contact our reservations team (firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 4 50 21 01 01) should you have any question.
- Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang (Cambodia): the resort will close on March 21st and we are planing to re-open on May 1st 2020. You may contact our reservation department at email@example.com or +855 (0)63 961 111.
- Zannier Hotels 1898 The Post (Belgium): in line with the preventative measures taken by the Belgian government to close all restaurants & bars until midnight Friday 3rd April 2020, it has been decided to temporarily close the hotel and The Cobbler as from March 16th. We will re-open Zannier Hotels 1898 The Post and The Cobbler on 19th April 2020 12pm (midday). You may contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 9 277 09 60.
- Zannier Hotels Sonop (Namibia): the lodge will close on March 18th at 6pm for 6 weeks. It is planned to reopen on May 1st 2020. You may contact our reservations team at email@example.com.
- Zannier Hotels Omaanda (Namibia): the lodge will close on March 23rd at noon. It is planned to reopen on May 1st 2020. You may contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô (Vietnam): the property will open on August 1st 2020. Bookings are open. We hope that the situation will go back to normal by then. Reservations can be sent to email@example.com.
Last update: March 28th at 6 pm