In response to changing market place conditions and worldwide restrictions on travelling / free movement announced by many governments, and to limit the spread of the Coronavirus, we have decided to temporarily suspend business operations in our properties worldwide.
We very much regret having to confront you with this drastic measure. It was not an easy decision, but unfortunately it is necessary to protect you as our valued guest and our wonderful team alike.
Of course, our teams remain at your disposal should you have any question or are affected by these unforeseen business interruptions. We are also preparing for a new start after the crisis. We thank you for your understanding and your loyalty.
- Zannier Hotels Le Chalet (France): we are looking forward to welcoming you next season – between 17th December 2020 and 6th April 2021. Feel free to contact our reservations team (firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 4 50 21 01 01) should you have any question.
- Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang (Cambodia): the resort will close on March 21st and we are planing to re-open on August 1st 2020. You may contact our reservation department at email@example.com or +855 (0)63 961 111.
- Zannier Hotels 1898 The Post (Belgium): the hotel & The Cobbler are currently closed. We are currently planning to re-open them on July 1st 2020 (midday). Our reservations team (firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 9 277 09 60) will be delighted to assist you with current or future reservations for our hotel.
- Zannier Hotels Sonop (Namibia): the lodge will reopen on June 1st 2020. You may contact our reservations team at email@example.com.
- Zannier Hotels Omaanda (Namibia): the lodge will reopen on June 1st 2020. You may contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô (Vietnam): the property will open on December 1st 2020. Bookings are open. Reservations can be sent to email@example.com.
Last update: May 25th at 4 pm