Surrender to romance at Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang, set among eight acres of tranquil rice paddy-fields and lemongrass scented meadows. Our 3-night Romantic Journey is the perfect escape.
Handpicked experiences for reconnecting with the loved one, include a private 3-course dinner prepared by your very own Chef in the gardens of your Pool Villa. Hundreds of candles, handmade bamboo decorations make for the most magical atmosphere. At sunrise, discover the 1000-spiritual and architectural majesty of UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Wat with a private tour and transfers by car. Upon returning to the resort, spend the rest of the day exploring the rice paddy fields worked by water buffalos and watch the epic sunset at the Sunset Lounge. As dusk falls over the coconut palms, our cosy bar exudes Cambodia’s colonial history; enjoy ‘sundowners’ mixers from home-grown botanicals and syrups in the setting of a 100-year stilted farmhouse. Soak up the buzzing atmosphere of Siem Reap with a tuk-tuk transfer to ‘Phare, The Cambodian Circus’ – a visually dazzling night out with music, dance and modern circus to share uniquely Cambodian stories and folklore.
The three-night stay at Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang includes accommodation in one of our beautiful Pool Villas, built on stilts. Outside the private gardens feature a 20m plunge pool, sun loungers, thatched-roof Sala with day beds and a dining table. Upon arrival enjoy a ½ bottle of Champagne served in your Pool Villa. Daily breakfast is included.
3 nights in a Pool Villa
Private return airport transfers
1⁄2 bottle of Champagne upon arrival
Cocktails at our Sunset Lounge
A dinner cooked by your private chef in your Villa garden
A night out at “Phare, The Cambodian Circus”, including return tuk-tuk transfers
Angkor Wat at Sunrise, transfers by car
For stays from 8 January – 31 March
and 1 November – 19 December 2022
For stays from 1 April – 31 October 2022
Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang is only 15-minutes from Siem Reap airport, making this package a perfect romantic getaway all year-long. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- — The package is based on 2 adults
- — All meals are excluding beverages
- — For the sundowners, regular cocktails, wines and beers are included, premium spirits and Champagne are excluded
- — The sundowners are offered once during the stay with 1 beverage per person
- — The private chef dinner is a 3-course meal
- — The Angkor Wat at Sunrise includes the 3-Day entry pass, guests may take advantage for other temple visits
- — Inclusions cannot be changed, transferred or encashed
- — If any of the inclusions is not taken by the guests, no refund or credit is given
- — Stays must fall entirely into the validity periods
- — Above package is not combinable with any other rate or promotion
- — Above package rates are commissionable by 10% to bonafide travel companies
- — Any additional nights can be booked at our Best Available Rates
About Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang
Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang is set within 20 acres of lush gardens and rice paddy fields near Siem Reap – the threshold to UNESCO World Heritage Site Angkor Wat. The 45 private terrace and pool villas capture the essence of traditional stilted Khmer homes. An authentic 100-year old Cambodian farmhouse pays homage to Cambodia’s colonial history, furnished with rattan chairs to sip cocktails and watch the sun set over the 50m outdoor infinity pool. Two restaurants – Bay Phsar and Hang Bay – offer locally-inspired flavours and international favourites. The resort’s Spa Temple, amid tropical gardens, embraces wellness practices of the Khmer empire.