In response to changing market place conditions and worldwide restrictions on travelling / free movement announced by many governments, and to limit the spread of the Coronavirus, we have decided to temporarily adjust our business operations in our properties worldwide.
You will find below the opening status of all our properties.
Of course, our teams remain at your disposal should you have any question or are affected by these unforeseen business interruptions. We thank you for your understanding and your loyalty.
- Zannier Hotels Le Chalet (France): following the announcement of the French government to keep bars, restaurants, spas and ski lifts closed until further notice, we had no other choice than deciding to keep the hotel closed this season. Zannier Hotels Le Chalet has closed on 28 January 2021 and will reopen its doors in December 2021. We are looking forward to welcoming you next season in our lovely alpine nest. Should you have any question or wish already to book your 2021-2022 winter ski holidays, feel free to contact our reservations team (email@example.com or +33 4 50 21 01 01).
- Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang (Cambodia): the resort has re-opened on November 1st 2020. You may contact our reservation department at firstname.lastname@example.org or +855 (0)63 961 111.
- Zannier Hotels Sonop (Namibia): the lodge has re-opened on June 2nd 2020. The country is easy to reach as long as you have a negative PCR test of less than 72hours. You may contact our reservations team at email@example.com.
- Zannier Hotels Omaanda (Namibia): the lodge has re-opened on June 2nd 2020. The country is easy to reach as long as you have a negative PCR test of less than 72hours. You may contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô (Vietnam): the property has officially open on December 1st 2020. Reservations can be sent to email@example.com.
Last update: January 14th 2021 at 7 pm