EXCEPTIONAL HUTS TO EXPERIENCE THE WILD BEAUTY OF NAMIBIA
A seamless sense of place resonates at Zannier Hotels Omaanda through traditional Owambo architecture and elevated views stretching across soul-stirring savannas to the distant Khomas Hochland plateau. Precious antiques, traditional fabrics and authentic ceramics continue the cultural context of the rush-thatched round huts, each with their own sunken bathtub and panoramic terrace.
Every day is an immersion into Namibia’s exoticism. Famously watch wildlife drink at the nearby watering hole, from your infinity poolside seat. Try local delicacies prepared at the Ambo Delights restaurant. Discover the soulful healing of ancient Namibian therapies that fuse local roots, herbs and spices. As night falls, gather for star-lit fireside cocktails, around the authentic Boma.
Relaxation is balanced by adventures through Zannier Hotels Omaanda’s partnership with N/a’an ku sê - a foundation dedicated to the conservancy of Namibia’s wildlife, land and cultures. Breakfast with meerkats at sunrise; track a rhino or a herd of elephants going for a swim; spy a leopard climbing a Jackleberry tree or simply experience the nocturnal beauty of the savanna – all with your own private guide.
When real life calls, Windhoek airport is only a 30-minute private transfer.
- 10 spacious round thatched huts
- Gastronomic restaurant Ambo Delights
- Spa with two double treatment rooms
- Heated outdoor infinity pool with bar
- Experienced concierge team for custom experiences
- Daily conservancy drives in a private animal reserve
- Private chauffeur service to/from international airport
- Lounge bar and traditional ‘boma’