Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô is located in Phu Yen, a province on Vietnam’s South-Central coast, characterized by beautiful mountains and beaches. Its capital is Tuy Hoa, but Quy Nhon is the closest city. The atmosphere in this region is pretty laid back, with a large range of attractions characteristic of the seaside to be enjoyed. There are many fishing villages nearby, offering fabulous fresh seafood and opportunities to relax on white sandy beaches under the tropical sun. Phu Yen is also ideal to plan inland excursions and walk up the gently sloping mountains, which will offer unforgettable bird’s eye views of this peaceful province.
WHEN TO VISIT PHU YEN?
Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô can be visited all year long. Phu Yen is divided into two seasons: dry and wet.
- The dry season starts at the end of December until August. This is the best period to enjoy our resort. Temperatures are very nice (between 25 and 34°C) and the temperature of the sea is perfectly fine. Evenings and nights can be fresh (around 22°C).
- From September to early December is considered to be the rainy season, with a cooler climate in the mainland (between 20°C and 25°C during the day, and an average of 20°C during the night). Despite this, it is only raining intermittently.
WHAT TO PACK?
We advise you to bring the below items to feel comfortable when visiting:
- A hat or a cap
- Few spare T-shirts and underwear
- A swimming suits
- A light jacket for evenings
- Lip balm (the sun can make your lips dry)
- Sun cream (to avoid sunburn)
- Good shoes (for activities)
- And of course, a camera
HOW TO TRAVEL THE COUNTRY?
Vietnam is a large country, but very well connected. The closest airports are Phu Cat (UIH) in Quy Nhon, and Tuy Hoa (TBB) in Phu Yen, that are a mere 60 minutes by car. Both rides offer you an insight into the welcoming charm of the area. Several daily flights connect Phu Cat and Tuy Hoa with Hô-Chi-Minh-city (1h10) and Hanoi (1h40). The Cam Ranh International Airport (CXR) in Nha Trang offers another alternative for international travellers. Limousine transfers are provided upon request.
The Vietnamese Government exempts visa requests for nationals of five Western European countries: France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom and Italy. If you come from those countries, you do not need visa if you are staying in Vietnam less than 15 days.
All other nationalities need to request an electronic visa to enter the country, for a fee of $25 per person (580,000 VND). It will be valid for 30 days for any single entry. To obtain your e-visa or find further information, please visit this link.
All passport should have at least six months of validity after the date of entry, and your arrival date should NOT be within 30 days from your last exit date with visa exemption.
Please note that visa regulations are subject to frequent changes. Always refer to official institutions websites.