Photographic Tour with Leica
NAMIBIA PHOTOGRAPHIC TOUR WITH ZANNIER HOTELS & LEICA AKADEMIE
18 NOVEMBER 2019 – 27 NOVEMBER 2019
Discover some of the most spectacular and untouched parts of Africa through an unforgettable journey through Namibia, led by two professional Leica photographers and Zannier Hotels.
This adventure focused Namibian photo safari affords you the chance to experience this magnificent and memorable country in a very personal way. Accompanied by Tibo & Sebastien (Leica ambassadors) as well as experienced safari guides – they will enhance your enjoyment of this unique country by making it a fascinating and stress-free journey of discovery, photography and adventure, amidst very dramatic scenery.
From incredible landscapes, personal meetings with wildlife and conservation experts, and engaging with local ethnicities, this special trip is a unique opportunity to discover incredible Namibia all the while receiving personalized coaching from two expert photographers.
This is a very privileged immersion within the intimacy of two exclusive private reserves (owned by Zannier Hotels), that will allow you to return with the photographic reportage of your life.
The entire Leica range of cameras and sport optics (long lenses, binoculars) will be at your disposal during this trip.
Inclusions & Highlights:
- 9 nights all-inclusive in luxury accommodations at Omaanda and Sonop
- Full board (fresh and local food + all beverages except premium liquors and Champagne)
- All transfers (by road in luxury vehicles)
- Two professional Leica photographers at your entire disposal, alongside the Leica
photographic equipment of your choice
- Dedicated photography lessons, from shoot techniques all the way to photo editing
- Excursion to Sossusvlei: discover sunrise and sunset at the world’s tallest dunes for an exceptional photo
experience, in complete luxury
- Behind the scenes tour, with possibility to discover a wildlife sanctuary, have a private tour of the research centre and meet with wildlife animals rescuers
- Unique stargazing experience in one of the world’s rare international dark sky reserves
- Visit of an authentic San tribe settlement
- Private game drives in private conservancy reserve with wild animals
- A wide variety of complimentary activities, from horseback riding to nature walking tours
- Two complimentary massage treatments of 60 min at our spas
- A surprise welcome gift pack & many more surprises
Price: All-inclusive stay at €7,750 per person sharing a room. €8,900 for single person rate
Information or bookings: please email email@example.com or call +32 (0)493 964 288