AVOCADO & PISTACHIO TARTAR
Benjamin Vakanas, our Executive Chef at Zannier Hotels Le Chalet, shares the recipe of this season’s signature recipe at La Ferme de Mon Père.
- — 4 avocado
- — 1 grapefruit
- — 50g sweetened candied ginger
- — 100g pistachio
- — Pink berries
- — Slivered almond
- — Flat parsley
- — 50g of grapefruit juice
- — 100g of olive oil
- — 10g of wasabi
- — Cut the 4 avocados into large pieces, remove the grapefruit segments, and cut them into 3.
- — Cut the candied ginger into small pieces.
- — Mix everything together and add the pink berries and pistachios.
- — Mash the wasabi in a bowl, add salt, pepper, and grapefruit juice.
- — Whisk together with olive oil like a vinaigrette.
- — Add the dressing to the tartar.
- — Arrange the seasoned avocado tartar in a soup plate ; add a few pink berries, the slivered almonds, and the flat parsley on top.